Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To My Bestest Cousin!

=D

Hello there, this is my first post after a long time's break from blogging. Mann, so many things have happened, yet they've all remained uncaptured. All thanks to my laziness.

Yes you're right, this post is just for you! (=

Anyways my dear cousin, I miss all those secondary school times when we used to meet up for lunch and stuff, and our weekends where you used to introduce me to ur guyfriends, and I used to introduce mine...haaaa! And we got spotted by Cik Mood! bluek, we were so spooked luhh... haha and I still remember like how that Chinese guy friend of mine ran off like a dog...haha whats his name ah? Ben Chin is it? We were so childish I swear.

Oh! And as you can see... this blog is so incomplete cos here I am, reminiscing our bimbotic past, but I have no kiddy photo of us to back this post up. Thanks to someone! You were supposed to scan that neoprint and send me!!!..... haha, joking, take your time cuzzie, I know you're handpacked with work and stuff. =D

I can't wait to go out with you soon! Hopefully when Ihsan gets his license, and we go for a ride!
He driving us around means that he must blanja us...After all, taking the TWO of us out, is never cheap. (=

Okay! Till than, If i ever encounter a cute guy, I give you his number okay??? (= wahahaha....I told my boyfriend that you found him cute.... So, I'll try to find you one of a similar breed.

MUCH LOVE COUSIN!

1 Comments:

Blogger Affni said...

hahaha omg!! thank u!

but u dont hafta tell tt last bit in ur blog, u noe

08 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home