Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bunny was emoing at the sight of work. Oh well, I hate this too. And its temporary now. Promise. We'll pull through, somehow. (=

OH! I need to shop for new clothes and another pair of heels maybe. But I'm waiting for mom, cos...I can make use of her $600 takashimaya voucher! (: LOVE YOU MUMMY!

This is random but, as I'm staring at my laptop here, I can hear Shashhh running frantically on her wheel. Boy, the cage is shaking. =S This is weird, but I was just thinking about it. Hamsters, they stay in cages day by day , eatingsleepingpooping and sometimes, they work by running on the treadmill. Honestly people, whats the point? They run and run and run and get nowhere. hm..poor hammy. I wish you a better childhood someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home