Tuesday, July 22, 2008

RIP HAM


DEAR HAMM, you left me yesterday at about 11am. It was the first time that you brought tears into my eyes. I never thought that you would leave me. I knew that you were sick these past few days, but I didn't know how to help you. I'm sorry. )=

I just want you to know that you would be terribly missed by me ): Though you've been mine for about a year plus, I never had a chance to touch you or carry you. But I never did complain. I always knew you were shy.

I love you ham, thank you for being my source of happiness, thank you for just letting me look at you. May you find peace and happiness in a better place. I miss you Ham.

Always loved and remembered by,
Norfarahin Binte Abdul Rahim.

1 Comments:

Blogger shAh said...

i'm sure she would want to thank you too, for showing her a better life, than if she would have been with someone else.

now cheer up! im sure thats how she would want you to be. =D

23 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home