Wednesday, October 8, 2008

AND NOT TO FORGET, THE BABES OF MY LIFE


And we'll stand by each other through thick and thin.
We may come from four different worlds, we may argue, we may fight on birthdays, we may insult each other and not pick up each other's calls, (whether intentionally or unintentionally)
but deep down our hearts, We love each other to bits and pieces, and that's never going to change, not anytime. Right Kat????
Seven years of friendship and seven hundred thousand million more to come! You go girls (=
Dear Siti, we'll take you away from your school once your last paper is done and through okay!
In the meantime, study real hard and get those A's. Don't forget to collect your Scholarship!! I believe you can!
Right??? My darling NTU and SMU undergrads???
LOVE YOU BABES! =D KEEP ROCKIING!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO it is not going to change..
I do not care if anything happens or what so ever..
I will always love you guys so much..deeper than the deepest ocean is my love for you 3!!

and farah,just remember that you will always be the one,I have always turned to when I am down or happy..so you mean alot to me!and I just want you to know,that I can try to be the same for you..I may not be the best person to turn to for advice..but I am a good listener..haha..
anyway,take care babe..

love,
Kat

08 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT OKAY!!!
And Kat!!! No don't say that....You've always been the one who listen to my problem, honestly, I don't know what I'll do without youuu )=
I miss the good old times where we used to hang over the phone till our mums scream at us ...ahh and you did not call me last night! )=
I miss you guys so much luhh, lets meet asap.... wanna fetch siti on her last day of her exams??? (= I hope its not a school day for you and Cassie
love, farah

10 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home